If you haven’t already done so, today is the absolute last day to transfer Diamond Club Miles to British Airways Avios, for those who live outside the UK and South Pacific.
How to Transfer Diamond Club Miles to British Airways Avios:
2. Once confirmed, log out and log into your British Airways Executive Club account.
Once logged in, on the left side of your screen under the heading “Executive Club”, click on Manage My Account.
3. In the middle section of your screen under your personal details, you will see “Your Options” and five links:
- My Statement
- Update my details
- Apply for a Household account
- Change my Household account
- Combine my Avios
Click on Combine my Avios
4. On the Combine Avios Points page, click on the red Combine My Avios button at the bottom of the page
5. On the right a Select my programme drop down menu will give you the option to select Diamond Club
- Enter your Diamond Club number
- Enter your Diamond Club password
- Click on the Log in & continue red button
6. On the Combine Your Balances page, enter the number of miles you want to move in the Your Transaction box. Then click the Review Combine My Avios red button.
7. On the Please Combine My Avios details page, click the I have read and agreed box in the yellow transfer box. Then click the Combine my Avios red button.
8. You’ll be taken to a Combine My Avios was successful page. You will also receive an email from British Airways and Diamond Club confirming the transfer.
So be sure to transfer Diamond Club Miles to British Airways Avios by today or you’ll lose any Diamond Club Miles you’ve earned.
I apologize for the lack of photos. I’m having a little bit of a server issue today so I’m happy to just be able to get this post published.
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can Follow me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.