This post may contain affiliate links. Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Please read my Disclosure and Privacy pages for more info.
If you missed out on all the April Fool’s Day travel gags this week’s Friday Fun will get you caught up.
2013 Travel Related April Fool’s Day Ads and Gags
(I’ve included a few non-travel related ads and gags.)
1. For the second year in a row, Air New Zealand brings back Straightup Fares.
2. Brussels Airlines and RyanAir announce a merger.
3. Google adds treasure map search feature.
4. Google wants you to know that the nose knows, now you can search by scent.
5. Google’s new Gmail Blue.
6. MrPickles buys a bank.
7. Nivea wants to know, “are you’re stressed?”
8. South Africa Airline’s adds value by offering skywriting service during the first 10 minutes of each flight.
9. United Airlines to add Global Services Plus Your Highness level.
10. US Airways Changes Mind About the Merger.
11. Virgin Atlantic introduces Glass Bottom Aircraft.
12. Westjet gives the concept of free-range chicken a new meaning.
If you have any funny videos or stories you’d like to share for Friday Fun, please contact me.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.You can also follow me on Twitter or like me on Facebook.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.