This post may contain affiliate links. Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Please read my Disclosure for more info.
I’ve earned over 10 million miles using travel rewards credit cards. Because of frequent flyer miles, my family and I travel often. Credit cards can help you start traveling well for less.
Why stay at home when you can travel for free?
You can travel for free using travel rewards points. The fastest way to earn a lot of airline miles, hotel and credit card points is through credit card signup bonuses.
You can use these links to find a credit card so you can travel for free:
Free Trips Using Miles and Points
Here are a few trips we’ve taken using miles and points:
- $26,000 trip to Australia for $208
- A Quasiround the World Trip
- How to Get a Trip to Hawaii for Practically Free
- $23,000 Ten Day Trip to Europe for $633
- How to Travel Hack Las Vegas
- My $40 First Class Flight on Lufthansa from Los Angeles to Frankfurt
- Our First Class Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu Sydney Flight for $63
How to Use Miles and Points
Read these popular “how to” posts to learn how to use miles and points:
- How to Travel for Free Using Travel Rewards Points
- Buy a Ticket on These Airlines and Get a Free Hotel Room
- How to Fly Free for Two Years