I’ve earned over 10 million miles using credit cards, allowing me and my family to travel often. Credit cards can help you start traveling well for less. Why stay home when you can travel for free?
You can travel for free using travel rewards points. The fastest way to earn a lot of airline miles and points is through credit card signup bonuses.
Favorite Credit Cards
Here are links to some of my favorite cards. If you use my refer a friend links, I get referral points. When you get your card, you can then refer others and also get points.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve – 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards point
- Southwest Premier – 60,000 Southwest points
- Chase Ink Preferred – 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points
- Chase Freedom – $500 cash back
- Hyatt card – 40,000 points
- American Express Platinum (personal) – 60,000 Membership Rewards points
- American Express Platinum (business) – 75,000 Membership Rewards points
- Starwood Preferred Guest (personal) – 25,000 Starwood points
- Starwood Preferred Guest (business) – 25,000 Starwood points
For American Express Platinum and Starwood Preferred Guest cards send me an email and I’ll send you a link.
Free Trips Using Miles and Points
Check out some of the trips our family has taken using miles and points. This list isn’t complete. I travel two weeks of every month (sometimes longer) and am behind in posting.
- $26,000 trip to Australia for $208
- A Quasiround the World Trip
- How to Get a Trip to Hawaii for Practically Free
- My $40 First Class Flight on Lufthansa from Los Angeles to Frankfurt
- Tricks on How to Spend Almost Two Weeks in Hong Kong & Australia on $93 a Day: includes First Class flights, hotels, meals, etc.
- Our First Class Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu Sydney Flight for $63
- The How to Luxury Guide to Sydney on $85 a Day: First Class flights, hotels, meals, activities included
How to Use Miles and Points
Read these popular “how to” posts to learn how to use miles and points: