2 Easy Steps to the 75,000 Membership Rewards Points Offer Is Back Offer:
- Apply for the American Express Business Gold Rewards card using Bonus ID A3TZ and use the 75,000 Membership Rewards Points offer link here.
- Spend $10,000 in the first 4 months
What are the benefits of the American Express Business Gold Rewards Card?
- Earn 3x Points on Airfare
- Earn 2x points on select media
- Earn 2x points on gasoline at U.S. stand-alone gas stations
- Earn 2x points on shipping
- Earn 1X points on other purchases
The $175 annual fee is waived for the first year with the current 75,000 Membership Rewards Points promotion offer.
Are you eligible to apply?
If you have not had a Business Gold, Green or Platinum card account in the last 12 months, you would be eligible to apply.
What you need to know:
The 75,000 Membership Rewards Points Offer is back offer is valid through March 14, 2013.
Keep in mind that, with any credit card signup bonus offers, American Express can pull the offer sooner. If you missed out last time and are kicking yourself, apply today.
Summary of the fine print:
- Apply using Bonus ID A3TZ by March 14th, 2013 AND USE this link
- Spend $10,000 in eligible purchases in the first 4 months
- Bonus points will be credited 6 – 8 weeks after minimum spend is met
- Limited time offer, which may be terminated by American Express at any time
- Not combined with other promotional offers.
- Eligible purchases are purchases of goods and services minus returns and other credits, and do not include fees or interest charges, cash advances, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of reloadable pre-paid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents*
- Signup bonus not available if you’ve had this product or any other Business Gold, Green or Platinum card account within the last 12 months
- Offer limited to 75,000 bonus points per card account
*As mentioned last time, if you plan on meeting your minimum spend via reloads, gift cards, and/or prepaid cards you might not get the 75,000 Membership Rewards Points signup bonus, but your miles may vary (YMMV).
Note: Credit card link is provided as a courtesy. Travelingwellforless has no financial relationship with American Express nor receives any financial compensation or incentive.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.You can also follow me on Twitter or like me on Facebook.