Uber is partnering with MADD this weekend and wants you to focus on the fireworks and leave the driving to Uber. Disclosure: I receive a $20 Uber credit if you sign-up for Uber using my link. You can make a donation to MADD when you request an Uber through July 5, 2015. Uber will match […]
Busy week? Here’s a summary of this week’s miles and points offers, deals, specials, and other posts: Airlines Need Southwest points? Here’s a cheap way to get Southwest Companion Pass points. 20% Bonus on Transferred Starwood Points. You get a 20% bonus when you transfer Starwood points to American Airlines miles. Up to 7 free checked […]
Because traveling tends to bring up stereotypes, this week’s Friday Fun video features things white people say. (Reading this post via RSS email? Click here to view today’s Friday Fun: Stuff White People Say.) Here’s a look at it from the other side: (Some of the videos are explicit) If you have any funny videos […]
1. 75,000 Amex Points You can get 75,000 American Express Membership Rewards points after spending $5,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Rewards card in the first three months of opening your account. But you have to apply by September 29, 2015. With the American Express Business Gold Rewards card you get: 3X American […]
Visiting Seattle? You can use public transportation as many times as you want for $8 a day. Last year Seattle introduced a 6-month pilot program that let you buy a regional day pass for $9. This was a great idea because you can sightsee and get around Seattle without a car. The Regional Day Pass is back. But now […]
You can buy Choice Hotel points for 30% off. Great news if you stay at Choice hotels, but even better news if you’re trying to earn Southwest Companion Pass Points. Buy Choice Hotel Points for a 30% Discount You can save up to 30% when you purchase Choice hotel points through July 28, 2015. The discount […]
Disclosure: I received the Eco Defense Mosquito Repellent Bracelet (5 Pack) in exchange for my unbiased review. If you use my Amazon links, Traveling Well For Less is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking […]
1. Silvercar Adds New York Location Disclosure: If you sign-up for Silvercar using my referral link, we both receive $25. Want a break from New York this summer? You’re in luck. Because Silvercar is adding New York (technically Brooklyn) to their locations: Austin Chicago – ORD Dallas – Love Field Dallas – DFW Denver Fort Lauderdale Los […]
1. 5,000 Points Per Night You’ll get 5,000 Radisson points each night at select Radisson hotels in the US, Canada, and Latin America for stays through August 31, 2015. The list of participating hotels can be found here. Remember to use promotion code SUMMER5K. 2. 18 Hilton Hotels to Cost More On July 8, 2015, these 18 Hilton […]
You may be able to relate to this week’s Friday Fun video especially if you’ve had a bad experience with your flight attendants. It’s an SNL (Saturday Night Live) sketch called Total Bastard Airlines featuring Helen Hunt and David Spade. (Reading this post via RSS email? Click here to view today’s Friday Fun: Total Bastard […]
- No Fees on Visa Gift Cards at Office Depot and Office Max April 3, 2015
- A Memorable and Unforgettable Day of Adventure at Xenotes Oasis Maya Cancun September 19, 2014
- Sunday Someday: Lofoten Islands, Norway November 2, 2014
- You Can Get 2 Chase Ink Plus Business Cards September 23, 2014
- Uber Pledges up to $25,000 Donation to MADD July 4, 2015
- 75,000 Amex Points, Up to 7 Free Checked Bags, and More! July 4, 2015
- Friday Fun: Stuff White People Say July 3, 2015
- 75,000 Amex Points, 75,000 American Airlines Miles, and More! July 2, 2015
- 7 Ways to Explore Seattle Without a Car | Traveling Well For Less: […] You can buy a Regional Day Pass. [̷...
- Uber Pledges up to $25,000 Donation to MADD | Traveling Well For Less: […] Did you know you can request a Spanish s...
- 75,000 Amex Points, Up to 7 Free Checked Bags, and More! | Traveling Well For Less: […] Need Southwest points? Here’s a ...
- Debra Schroeder: Hi Bex, Awesome. You'll love Seattle. They've...