Now’s your chance to get discounted $20 LEGOLAND admission tickets.
Each year LEGOLAND California offers discounted tickets for local residents. Not a local resident? Here’s how you can still take advantage of the offer.
2 Easy Steps to $20 Legoland Admission Tickets
1. Purchase $20 Legoland Admission tickets in one of two ways:
b) Pay in person at The Kid’s College on:
April 19 from 10am-1pm
April 20 from 10am-3pm
April 22 from 10am-1pm
2. Enjoy a fun day at LEGOLAND on April 28, 2013
For an additional $7 you can add admission to the SEA LIFE Aquarium.
I’m not a local resident, can I still buy tickets?
Yes. The Kid’s College representative I spoke with said tickets are not limited to residents and that anyone can purchase tickets.
Is there a limit to the number of tickets I can buy?
No. You can buy as many Legoland tickets as you wish.
How do I know this is a real deal and not a scam?
LEGOLAND has been offering Community Day tickets for several years. LEGOLAND provides these discounted tickets to The Kid’s College as a fundraiser.
The Kid’s College is a 501(c)3 organization that provides enrichment programs to students.
You can contact The Kid’s College at 760-798-4064.
How do I get my tickets?
Tickets will be emailed to you.
What time does LEGOLAND open on April 28?
10 a.m. Your tickets are valid from 1pm-8pm so you will only miss out on 3 hours.
Lose 3 hours to save $58 per ticket? I think that’s a fair trade, don’t you?
The fine print:
- Tickets are only valid on April 28, 2013 from 1pm-8pm.
- Price is valid for ages 3 and up
- Legoland parking ($15) is not included
- Tickets must be purchased by Tuesday, April 23, 2013
- No refunds after Wednesday, April 24, 2013.
- Please note that showtimes are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.You can also follow me on Twitter or like me on Facebook.