This post may contain affiliate links. Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Please read my Disclosure and Privacy pages for more info.
As the year comes to a close and we reflect on this holiday season here’s my holiday wish for you for 2013:
- All your upgrades clear.
- You always find award space for all your travel dates on your preferred airline, route, and hotel.
- DEQM (Double Elite Qualifying Miles) are offered by all the airlines every four months.
- DRQM (Double Redeemable Qualifying Miles) are offered by all the airlines every four months.
- Opportunities present itself for VDBs (Voluntary Denied Boardings) and you’re first on the list.
- Huge signup bonuses with waived first year annual fees for credit card applications.
- You’re approved for all credit card applications you apply.
- You never miss out on any amazing airline or hotel deals.
- Nearby drugstores stock birdseed to feed your Bluebird.
- Last but not least, you will be able to do more traveling well for less. Whether it’s being able to travel more often and spend less money. Or take less trips but staying in more luxurious accommodations.
Hope 2013 is filled with wonderful experiences.
I’d love to hear about any of your past or future trips and how you were able travel for free or practically free. Send me an email.
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can Follow me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.