Mark your calendars because 2 more Frequent Traveler University (FTU) programs have just been announced.
When and where
Both FTUs will be held the weekend of December 5, 2014 to December 7, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City.
Because both events will be held at the same hotel, you may want to book your hotel room now.
You can book your room at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City under the group rate of $99 per night (excluding taxes) for single or double occupancy.
The largest frequent flyer conference
Over 600 people attended FTU Washington, DC 2013, but this year the FTU organizers plan an event almost twice that size.
Frequent Traveler University has teamed up with USA Today to offer the largest frequent flyer conference.
In addition to both Frequent Traveler University events, there will be a Frequent Traveler Expo.
Both events will feature most of the same speakers.
- USA Today guest speakers
- Gary Leff from the View From the Wing
- Ben Schlappig from One Mile at a Time
- Greg Davis-Kean from FrequentMiler
- Stefan Krasowski from Rapid Travel Chai
- Scott Mackenzie from Hack my Trip
- Daraius Dubash from Million Mile Secrets
- Summer Hull from Mommy Points
- Ed Pizzarello from Pizza in Motion
- Randy Petersen, founder of Flyertalk and Milepoint
Frequent Traveler University
Frequent Traveler University is geared towards someone who is new to miles and points.
FTU Washington, DC costs $149 per person.
Your ticket includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Admission to Friday night Frequent Flyer Holiday party
- 2-Day Admission to Frequent Traveler Expo
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
You can purchase your FTU Washington, DC tickets online through Frequent Traveler University.
Frequent Traveler University Advanced
For the intermediate and advanced mile and point collector, Frequent Traveler University Advanced will go into more details on award ticket bookings, including which tools to use to find award tickets.
Tickets for FTU Advanced Washington, DC are $249 per person and includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Friday night Open bar cocktail reception
- Breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday
FTU Advanced Washington, DC tickets can be purchased online from Frequent Traveler University.
2 Important things to know about FTU Washington, DC
1. Previous Frequent Traveler Universities have sold out in hours.
You can buy your ticket now before USA Today announces the event on October 10, 2014.
2. Tickets are nonrefundable.
All ticket sales are nonrefundable. But you can transfer your ticket to someone else if you pay a $25 transfer fee.
Did you book your Frequent Traveler University ticket? If so, which one are you attending?
Did you like this post? Feel free to comment below, share this post, or give me a +1.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.