Update: The credit card offer in this post is no longer available. Check our credit card page for the latest offers.
It’s not even the holidays and the credit card bonuses are rolling out. You should hurry because the Amex 35k points offer is back for a limited time.
This is the highest welcome offer/bonus offered on the Starwood Preferred Guest Business card from American Express.
Amex 35k Points
American Express doesn’t offer super high bonuses on their Starwood cards that often. The last time Amex offered this bonus was at the beginning of the year.
If you missed out, now’s your chance to get the Amex 35k points offer. But you have to apply by November 1, 2017.
Starwood Preferred Guest Business card from American Express
You can earn up to 35,000 points on the SPG Business card.
The Starwood Preferred Guest Business credit card American Express 35,000 Starwood point offer:
- Earn 25,000 points after spending $6,000 in purchases in the first three months
- Spend an extra $4,000 in purchases in the first six months and earn an extra 10,000 points
- Earn 5 points per dollar spent at Starwood hotels
- 2 points per dollar spent at Marriott hotels
- 1 point per dollar spent everywhere else
- Free Premium Wi-Fi in your hotel room
- Free access to Sheraton Club lounge
- Unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi for free
- Credit for 5 nights and 2 stays each year towards elite status
- Free SPG Gold elite status after spending $30,000 in a calendar year
- No foreign transaction fees
- $95 annual fee (waived for the first year)
- Apply by November 1, 2017
- Terms and conditions apply
You’ll save money on meals when you have the Starwood Preferred Guest Business card from American Express. Because this card gets you into the Sheraton Club lounge for free.
The Sheraton Club lounge provides breakfast, snacks, and evening appetizers. Some lounges offer so much food you don’t have to go out to eat.
What’s Different About the Amex 35k Points Offer
There’s are two big differences in this Amex 35 points offer than the one offered earlier this year.
Higher Minimum Spend Requirement
Last time the welcome offer/bonus required you to spend $8,000 in the first six months. Now you have to spend $10,000.
The extra $2,000 could be a problem if you don’t have upcoming large purchases or creative ways to meet the minimum spending.
The previous Boingo Wi-Fi offer on the Starwood Preferred Guest Business card from American Express was 4 devices.
Now you get unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi. Boingo has 1 million hotspots so you’ll always have Wi-Fi wherever you go.
Using Starwood Points
You can use Starwood points to:
- Stay at Starwood and Marriott hotels (Starwood points transfer on a 1:3 ratio to Marriott)
- Buy airline tickets
- Bid on concerts and sporting events
- Redeem for Broadway tickets
The Amex 35k point offer is the highest welcome offer/bonus offered on the Starwood Preferred Guest Business card from American Express. Hurry because this offer ends on November 1, 2017.
This card is one of my favorite hotel cards because you get free access to the Sheraton Club lounge. Which means you’ll save money by eating in the lounge instead of buying food.
Remember, you only have 26 days to get the 35k offer on the Starwood Preferred Guest Business card from American Express. Because it ends on November 1, 2017.
Comment, share this post, tweet, or give me a +1.
Get the best credit card bonuses.
Got a question? Or want help, suggestions, travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Use the subscription box below to sign-up and get post updates by email.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.