Time to cross Vietnam off your bucket list. Cheap flights to Vietnam for $398 round-trip.…
Get ready to pack your bags. Because it’s time to say, “Aloha.” and head for the islands. Because you can book $378 round-trip to Hawaii flights for travel through the holidays. So start planning that holiday trip now. Hawaii for the holidays? Yes, please.
Disclosure: When you use my affiliate links you help support this blog in an easy, no-cost to you, “Hey, we love ya” way. Thanks for your support!
$378 Round-trip to Hawaii
Hawaiian Airlines is offering a fall sale to Hawaii from the West Coast with $378 round-trip fares for travel from October 17, 2016 to December 15, 2016.
But you have to book by September 11, 2016.
Here are same sample airfares:
San Jose (SJC) to Maui (OGG) for $378 round-trip on Hawaiian Airlines
Booking Link: $378 San Jose to Maui on Hawaiian Airlines
San Francisco (SFO) to Maui (OGG) for $448 round-trip
Booking Link: $448 San Francisco to Maui
Los Angeles (LAX) to Honolulu (HNL) for $498 round-trip
Booking Link: $498 Los Angeles to Honolulu
Other airfare deals:
- Oakland to Honolulu from $398
- Oakland to Maui from $398
- San Jose to Honolulu from $418
- Los Angeles to Honolulu from $498
- Los Angeles to Maui from $498
- Sacramento to Honolulu from $498
- San Francisco to Honolulu from $503
Summary of the Fine Print
- Tickets must be purchased by September 11, 2016
- Travel is valid October 17, 2016 to December 15, 2016
- Honolulu sale fares based on non-stop itineraries from Las Vegas, NV, Los Angeles, CA, Oakland, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Sacramento, CA, San Diego, CA, San Francisco, CA, San Jose, CA and Honolulu, HI
- Maui sale fares based on non-stop roundtrip itinerary between San Jose, CA, Oakland, CA and Kahului, HI
- Fares subject to availability
- Blackout dates to Hawaii: November 18, 2016 to November 22, 2016
- Blackout dates from Hawaii: November 24, 2016 to November 29, 2016
- One month maximum stay
- Baggage charges may apply
You can book these fares on Hawaiian Airlines here.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.