Travel bug starting to itch? Scratch it and start planning your fall travel now. You can score flights from $478 round-trip to Asia, including Singapore.
These flight deals to Asia (Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Ming are on many of the Asian Airlines such as: Air China, Asiana, and China Eastern from Los Angeles to Asia for travel September 2016 through November 2016. Some dates in December 2016 are also available.
Sample Cheap Fares to Asia
- Los Angeles to Singapore round-trip from $481
- Los Angeles to Hong Kong round-trip from $517
- Los Angeles to Bangkok round-trip from $478
- Los Angeles to Ho Chi Minh City round-trip from $478
You can check out the world’s largest and highest infinity pool at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
Or plan your visit to line up with one of the many fall festivals in Asia.
Fall Festivals in Asia
- Chinese Moon Festival: Singapore, Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam in September
- Full Moon Parties: Thailand every full moon
- Phuket Vegetarian Festival: Thailand in September or October
- Loi Krathong and Yi Peng: Thailand in November
How to Find Cheap Flights
The quickest way to find cheap flights is to use Google Flights. Because it gives you a two-month calendar view of airline ticket prices.
Book Now, Finalize Later
You can buy a ticket through sites like OneTravel, Vayama, Orbitz, Expedia and cancel within 24 hours for a full refund. So book now and finalize plans later.
Don’t wait too long because these fares will go quick!
Thanks to Loyalty Traveler for letting me know about this deal.
Comment, share this post, tweet, or give me a +1.
Sign-up to get post updates by email, get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points.
You can also follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook, check out our photos on Instagram, or add me on Google+.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.