Thinking of visiting Hawaii this year? You can save 15% when you book your stay at…
You can save up to 50% on hotels. But this offer is only valid for the next 5 hours.
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. By using my links you help support this blog in an easy, no-cost to you, “Hey, we love ya” way. Thanks for your support!
5 Hours Only: Save up to 50% Off Hotels
But this deal won’t last so act fast.
I found some places offering 81% off. Here are some examples of cheap hotel rates:
- Blue Heron Beach Resort – $98 a night
- The Point Orlando Resort – $89 a night
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area – $124 a night
- Beacon Hotel South Beach – $185 a night
- Nuovo Miami at Brockell 1st – $102 a night
- Richmond Oceanfront Hotel – $103 a night
- Grand Oasis Palm by Lifestyle – All Inclusive – $181 a night
- GR Caribe By Solaris Deluxe All Inclusive Resort – $230 a night
- Eco-Hotel El Rey del Caribe – $63 a night
San Jose, Costa Rica
- Hotel Luisiana – $41 a night
- Studio Hotel – $71 a night
- Barcelo San Jose Palacio – $78 a night
Remember to read the fine print of each hotel for specific travel dates and if it’s refundable.
Summary of the Fine Print
- Offer is valid at participating hotels
- Taxes and fees are additional
- Minimum stay may be required
- Blackout dates may apply
You can save up to 50% when you book your hotel with Expedia by 2 pm PST today, August 9, 2016.
Some offers are better than 50% off. I found some for 81% off. You just have to search and find the deal you want.
Be sure to read the fine print before you book.
Comment, share this post, tweet, or give me a +1.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Use the subscription box below to sign-up and get post updates by email.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.