Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and Tumblr. Trying to post to each of your social media…
Trying a little live blogging during the Type A Parent Conference.
Here are my notes from Sarah Pinnix’s session “Beyond the Boost – Facebook Ads That Work.”
- Ask yourself WHY you’re advertising on Facebook
- Set multiple ad sets for each campaign
- Write out your ads and campaigns before you begin
- Do NOT use the boost button! Do Ad campaign instead
- Ad campaigns gives you multiple objectives
- Quality engagement is more important than likes
- Lead ad allows one-click email newsletter subscription
- Target a specific audience
- Calculate your preferred ROI before you start
Did you like this post? Feel free to comment below, share this post, or give me a +1.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Use the subscription box below to sign-up and get post updates by email.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.