If you want people other than your family and friends to read your blog start by getting listed on Technorati Directory YBBXXPK36JDM.
(If you’re wondering about the string of characters, it’s the claim token that’s required by Technorati in one of the steps of getting listed on the technorati directory. More on this later.)
Six simple steps to list your blog or website on Technorati:
- Register with Technorati. It’s quick and painless and takes only a couple of minutes.
- After you’ve registered and signed in, go to your account by clicking on your user name in the upper right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, in the section titled “My claimed blogs” start a blog claim by entering your url.
- Enter your blog’s information.
- Publish a new blog post that includes the claim token sent in the Technorati Claim in progress email from Technorati. (I put my claim token in the title and body, just in case because that’s how I roll.)
- Sign in to your Technorati account, click the Check Claim box under your blog, then click Verify Claim Token.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.