Cheaper than flying coast to coast, you can fly round-trip to Stockholm, Sweden for $285.…
Here’s a summary of this week’s miles and points offers, deals, and specials:
- 3 round-trips = 1 year of free flights. You can earn the Southwest Companion Pass after 3 round-trip flights.
- $293 round-trip flights to Maui. Fly to Maui for $293 round-trip through March 12, 2015.
- Changes to Southwest’s award chart. Award tickets just got more expensive on Southwest.
- Delta removes award chart. It’s now a guessing game of how many Delta SkyMiles you’ll need to book an award ticket.
- Main Cabin Select and First Class fares from $99 one-way. Discounted flights from $99, just in time for Spring Break.
- $7 a night hotels = Almost free hotel stays. You can save $100, $150, or $200 off hotels booked through Expedia. Some hotels are as low as $7 a night.
- Up to 50,000 bonus miles. Stay at Marriott hotels through April 30, 2015 and get up to 50,000 bonus miles.
- Free airport lounge access. Hyatt has added new benefits for Diamond members which let you extend Hyatt Diamond benefits to friends and family, get free airport lounge access, and get free premium in-room Wi-Fi.
Did you like this post? Feel free to comment below, share this post, or give me a +1.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.