Getting my husband to play the points and miles game has been challenging. While he…
If you have a Chase Ink card, (see this post about credit cards with no minimum spend), you can now shop with points at Amazon.
3 Easy Steps to Shop With Points at Amazon:
Which Chase Ink cards are eligible?
- Ink Bold
- Ink Cash
- Ink Classic
- Ink Plus
- Use maximum points available
- Choose a different amount of points. Remaining balance will be charged to your linked Chase Ink card. (An option if you don’t have enough Ultimate Rewards points or if you want to both earn points and use/redeem points for your purchase)
- Do not apply points (If you only want to pay with your Chase Ink card to earn points, not redeem or shop with points at Amazon.)
Things to keep in mind:
- The following items can not be purchased using Shop with Points at Amazon: some digital items, some gift cards, Kindle downloads, Subscribe and Save items, and AmazonFresh items.
- You can not use one-click to buy items using Shop with Points at Amazon
Visit this page for more information about linking your Chase Ink card to shop with points at Amazon.
I value my Ultimate Rewards points and hoard them for travel so I probably won’t be using my Chase ink card to shop with points at Amazon.
Note I did say probably since loopholes are good and I might be convinced otherwise.
Will you be redeeming your Ultimate Rewards points to shop with points at Amazon?
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can Follow me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.