Mark your calendars because the Star MegaDo 4 bookings open July 9th. If you're asking,…
With bookings for the Star MegaDO 5 expected to open sometime soon, my Star MegaDO 4 review is woefully overdue.
Was it worth it?
Yes, it was “all that and a bag of chips.”
I did not do the international portion: Los Angeles-Frankfurt-Zurich-San Francisco so I can’t speak on that experience.
But I was all in for the domestic portion: San Francisco-Houston-Chicago.
Star MegaDO 4 (SMD4) Review
1. Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
2. Living the dream – United Airline’s 787 Dreamliner
3. Hanging with the band – partying in an airplane hangar
4. The All-nighter – Hyatt Regency Houston
5. Ice, Ice Baby – airport tours and more part 1
6. So that’s what happens to my luggage – airport tours and more part 2
7. Hyatt Regency Schaumburg
8. Whatchu talkin’ ’bout Willis – United Airlines Focus Group discussions at Willis Tower
Not sure what to expect on a MegaDO? Read my 5 Tips for a MegaDO Newbie post.
Hoping to attend the Star MegaDO 5? Make a Kiva loan and you could win guaranteed early booking. For details, visit the Drive For Five thread on Milepoint.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.