You can earn up to 1,000 American Airlines miles with GoGo. 1 Easy Step to…
Last month I wrote about how you can earn up to 1,000 American Airlines miles with GoGo.
If you missed out, you’re in luck because the offer has returned.
1 Easy Step to Get 1,000 American Airlines Miles
1. Buy an unlimited American Airlines/US Airways access plan on GoGo using promo code “earnmiles” by May 1, 2015.
When you prepay 12 months at $39.95 a month you’ll get 1,000 American Airlines miles.
Paying a monthly rate of $49.95 gets you 500 American Airlines miles after four months and an additional 500 American Airlines after the seventh month.
1,000 American Airlines Miles With GoGo
This is the second time GoGo has offered this promotion this year.
If you fly a twice a month or more having inflight Wi-Fi is worth it.
Use promo code “earnmiles” and sign-up by May 1, 2015.
Some readers weren’t able to access this offer last time, so it looks like GoGo has clarified how to get the offer.
You will only see the offer when you access GoGo while on an American Airlines or US Airways flight. So you can’t enroll in the offer if you’re on the ground or on another carrier.
Summary of the Fine Print
- You have to sign-up by May 1, 2015
- The promo code “earnmiles” is required
- Prepay 12 months and get 1,000 American Airlines miles upon enrollment
- New customers who sign-up for an AA/US Airways Unlimited Access plan with Gogo and pay monthly get 500 American Airlines miles after four months, and 500 American Airlines miles after seven months.
- If you cancel or suspend your subscription you get 0 miles
- You’ll receive your American Airlines miles certificate in 2 to 3 weeks.
- Certificates expire after 12 months
Did you remember to sign-up for 1,000 American Airlines miles from Gogo?
Comment, tweet, or share this post.
Get the best credit card signup bonuses.
Got a question? Or want help, suggestions, travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Use the subscription box below to sign-up and get post updates by email.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.