Only five days left to earn 3,000 bonus miles for a one day car rental…
Still doing holiday shopping or just
want need to shop? You can earn up to 1,000 bonus miles.
The 1,000 bonus miles are in addition to the miles you’ll earn for shopping from one of the partners.
The catch: you must make your purchase before 11:59 PM EST on December 31, 2012
2 Easy Steps to 1,000 Bonus Miles:
- Shop online via the Dividend Miles StoreFront by December 31, 2012
- Spend up to $500 and you’ll earn 1,000 bonus miles
Here’s the breakdown:
- Spend $150 and earn 300 bonus miles
- Spend $250 and earn 500 bonus miles
- Spend $500 and earn 1,000 bonus miles
There’s a limit of only one 1,000 bonus miles for each person.
How to maximize this promotion:
Split your spending: If you and your partner each have a US Airways credit card, and you plan on spending more than $650, put the spending on two cards.
Put $500 on the first card to earn 1,000 bonus miles.
Put $150 on the second card to earn 300 bonus miles.
In addition to earning 1,000 bonus miles for spending, many of the participating merchants are offering bonus miles:
- Sharis Berries – normally 6 miles per dollar is now offering 18 miles per dollar spent
- Sears – normally 2 miles per dollar is now offering 6 miles per dollar spent
Check out the Dividend Miles Storefront and see where you can earn miles.
Summary of the fine print:
*Terms: Shop by 11:59 PM EST on 12/31/12 11:59 PM EST and receive 300, 500 or 1,000 bonus miles when you spend $150, $250 or $500. Limit of one 1,000 bonus miles. Miles will post in 8-10 weeks.
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can Follow me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.