You can get 5,000 bonus miles after you book 2 roundtrips to ski destinations.
When you register and fly 2 roundtrips on Alaska Airlines to select ski areas between December 15, 2013 to March 31, 2014, you can earn 5,000 bonus miles.
2 Easy Steps to 2 Ski Trips Equals 5,000 Bonus Miles
Get 5,000 bonus miles when you fly 2 roundtrips to any of the following Alaska Airlines ski destinations:
- Kelowna (YLW) – Big White
- Mammoth Lakes (MMH) – Mammoth Mtn.
- Redmond/Bend (RDM) – Mt. Bachelor
- Reno (RNO) – Squaw Valley and Lake Tahoe
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Steamboat Springs/Hayden (HDN)
- Sun Valley/Hailey (SUN)
- Wenatchee (EAT) – Mission Ridge
Do nonstop flights count?
Yes, nonstop flights count. For this promotion, you can fly 2 roundtrips or 4 nonstop flights.
Will I still get the bonus miles if I already booked my tickets?
Yes, IF you register before you fly.
You must register before you fly for the flights to count towards the promotion.
Summary of the fine print:
- Registration prior to flying is required
- You must fly 2 roundtrips or 4 nonstops on Alaska Airlines to or from the following destinations: Kelowna (YLW), Mammoth Lakes (MMH), Redmond/Bend (RDM), Reno (RNO), Salt Lake City (SLC), Steamboat Springs (HDN), Sun Valley (SUN), or Wenatchee (EAT)
- Travel is valid from December 15, 2013 to March 31, 2014
- Bonus miles do not count towards elite status
Did you remember to register for the Ski the West Bonus promotion?
Did you like this post? Feel free to comment below, share this post, or give me a +1.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
All three Southwest Rapid Rewards® personal credit cards are offering a huge signup bonus!