You can book one-way flights from $39 on Southwest for travel from September 8, 2015 to March 3, 2016.…
Save 35% off your Southwest flights today only.
Book online at Southwest or Southwest business. Use promo discount code: SUMMER12
Here’s the fine print:
Terms and Conditions
- 35% discount valid by using the provided Promotion Code SUMMER12 and is valid for one-time use at southwest.com or SWABIZ.com off the total amount of a roundtrip Wanna Get Away Fare® purchase before taxes and fees.
- Purchase must be made on 5/15/12 for travel on one of the following dates: May 22, May 30-31, June 5-6, July 4-5, 2012.
- Discount is available on new reservations only and may not be applied to existing reservations. If you have an existing reservation, you may cancel it and rebook on 5/15/2012 only for the dates and itinerary valid for the promotion. You must use the Promotional Code SUMMER12 to receive the 35% off. Any remaining funds from a canceled reservation will follow the original fare rules for refundability.
- Discount is not valid for travel between the following market pairs
- Austin—San Diego
- Baltimore/Washington—Ft. Myers
- Baltimore/Washington—San Diego
- New York LaGuardia—Chicago Midway
- Kansas City—San Diego
- Chicago Midway—Oakland
- Chicago Midway—San Diego
- Chicago Midway—San Antonio
- Chicago Midway—Seattle
- Chicago Midway—San Francisco
- Chicago Midway—Tucson
- Minneapolis/St. Paul—Phoenix
- St. Louis—Tampa Bay
- The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!.
- Discount is only valid to/from any scheduled Southwest Airlines markets.
- This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
- Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards points.
- Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.