Here are all the posts you may have missed this week.
- 500,000 American Airlines miles. You could win 500,000 American Airlines miles and a cruise for two.
- Triple American Airlines miles. Get triple American Airlines miles on select purchases through December 31, 2015.
- 90,000 American Airlines miles. Fly between the US/Canada and Australi and get up to 90,000 American Airlines miles.
- Take $125 off on a $500 ticket. You’ll get $125 off a $500 ticket on Emirates.
- 6,000 American Airlines miles. First time Rocketmiles users get 6,000 American Airlines miles.
- 1,000 American Airlines miles. You get 1,000 American Airlines miles when you stay 2 nights at Starwood hotels through January 31, 2016.
- Free night at Fairmont. Use your registered Amex and get a free night at Fairmont hotels through December 31, 2015.
- Save $50 at Sheraton. Another Amex offer – $50 off Sheraton hotels in the US & US territories through December 31, 2015.
- 3,000 bonus Hyatt points. You can get 3,000 bonus Hyatt points through December 31, 2015.
- Save up to 30% on Hilton hotels. Save up to 30% on Hilton stays through February 29, 2016.
- Heading to Iguazu Falls or Argentina? Here’s where to buy Argentina Blue Dollars.
- No fees on gift cards. Buy gift cards with no fees through December 31, 2015.
- $50 off Airbnb. Get $50 off when you pay for your Airbnb rental by December 31, 2015.
- $25 off Amtrak. Save $25 on Amtrak tickets.
- Save $20 at Best Buy. Spend $199 at Best Buy and get $20 back.
- Take $20 off your cell phone bill. Save $10 a month on your cell phone bill.
- $20 off cable or satellite TV bill. Got cable or satellite TV? Get a $10 statement credit for two months.
- $30 off at Samsonite. Save $30 on your purchase of $150 or more at Samsonite.
- Priceless Surprises for all MasterCard holders. Use your MasterCard for multiple chances to win.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Use the subscription box below to sign-up and get post updates by email.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.