Update: The credit card offer in this post is no longer available. Check our travel rewards card page for the latest offers.
If you missed out on the 100,000 Membership Rewards offer from two weeks ago, now’s your chance at 75,000 Membership Rewards Points.
For the next 7 days, (January 22, 2013 – January 28, 2013) you can apply for an American Express Business Gold Rewards credit card and receive 75,000 Membership Rewards Points when you spend $10,000 within the first 4 months.
Use Bonus ID A3P6 (ID should already be hardcoded in the link).
2 Easy Steps to 75,000 Membership Rewards Points:
- Apply for the American Express Business Gold Rewards 75,000 Membership Rewards Points offer using Bonus ID A3P6 by January 28, 2013
- Spend $10,00 within the first 4 months
Benefits of the American Express Business Gold Rewards Card:
- 3x Points on Airfare
- 2x points on select media
- 2x points on gasoline at U.S. stand-alone gas stations
- 2x points on shipping
- 1X points on other purchases
The 75,000 Membership Rewards Points promotion offer also waives the $175 annual fee for the first year.
Exclusions to bonus offer:
If you’ve had the Business Gold, Green or Platinum Card® account within the last 12 months, then you would be excluded from the 75,000 Membership Rewards Points offer.
Keep in mind:
While the offer is good until January 28, 2013 American Express can pull the offer before the end date. So, if you’re considering applying for this card, I’d recommend you apply sooner vs later.
Summary of the fine print:
- Apply using Bonus ID A3P6 by January 28th, 2013
- Spend $10,000 in eligible purchases in the first 4 months
- Bonus points will be credited 6 – 8 weeks after minimum spend is met
- Limited time offer, which may be terminated by American Express at any time
- Not combined with other promotional offers.
- Eligible purchases are purchases of goods and services minus returns and other credits, and do not include fees or interest charges, cash advances, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of reloadable pre-paid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents
I’m noticing a lot of this “Eligible purchases…do not include purchases or reloading of reloadable pre-paid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents.” on several cards lately. So proceed with caution if you planned on meeting your minimum spend via reloads, gift cards, and/or prepaid cards as your miles may vary (YMMV).
Note: Credit card link is provided as a courtesy. No financial incentive or compensation is received.
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can Follow me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.