Update: Some of the credit card offers in this post are no longer available. Check…
75,000 Points American Express Hilton Surpass Card
You can get a 75,000 points American Express Hilton Surpass card. (Hat tip: Million Mile Secrets)
2 Easy Steps to 75,000 Points American Express Hilton Surpass Card
1. Apply using this link. (this is NOT my affiliate link)
2. Spend $3,000 in the first 3 months
You have until February 28, 2014 to apply for the 75,000 points American Express Hilton Surpass card.
There is a $75 annual fee. And the card has a 2.7% foreign transaction fee.
The American Express Hilton Surpass card gives you:
- 12 Hilton points for every $1 spent at Hilton hotels
- 6 Hilton points per $1 spent at restaurants, supermarkets & gas stations
- And 3 Hilton points per $1 spent on everything else
- Priority Pass membership which gives you airport lounge access
- Hilton Gold status for as long as you have the card
Although you might already have Gold status from the Business Platinum card from American Express, the Platinum card from American Express, and the Citi Hilton Reserve.
You also get these travel discounts from the Amex Hilton Surpass card:
- Discounts on 3-night stays booked through American Express Vacations
- Discounts from Abercrombie & Kent
- Discounts from Tauck World Discovery for children under 18
- 30% on car rentals from Avis
- Free child seat with weekly rental from Hertz
- Discounts from Royal Caribbean International for children 17 and younger
- Free meal at Johnny Rockets for up to four people on Royal Caribbean International cruises
- Free soda package for up guests 17 and younger; valid for up to two guests per cabin
- $275 shipboard credit from Regent Seven Seas Cruises on cruises of 6 nights or longer
Are there any restrictions on applying?
Just one that I could find. If you currently have the Amex Hilton Surpass card, you can’t apply for this offer.
Do I have to wait 12 months if I had this card before?
Nothing in the fine print indicates that you have to wait 12 months if you had this card before. Or if you’ve had another Amex card.
Comment, tweet, or share this post.
Get the best credit card signup bonuses.
Got a question? Or want help, suggestions, travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Use the subscription box below to sign-up and get post updates by email.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.