Time to get caught up on all the blog posts from the week. It’s been a long time since I’ve done a Saturday round-up post. I’ve been traveling quite a bit lately. Finally over my jet lag from my recent 3 week trip to Abu Dhabi and the Maldives. Here’s a list of all the blog posts you missed from last week, plus a few from previous weeks. In a nutshell: Australia for $93, Etihad First Class Apartment Shower, and More!
- Got an Etihad First Class Flight coming up? Read everything you should know before you use the Etihad First Class Apartment shower.
- Which hotels can you use points at in the Maldives. Top Luxury Hotels in Maldives to stay on points.
- The Ultimate Guide to which airlines give you a free hotel on long layovers. How to buy a ticket on these airlines & get a free hotel room.
- Should you use hotel points? What you need to know before you redeem points for hotel stays.
- First Class trip to Hong Kong & Australia. Tricks on how to spend almost two weeks in Hong Kong & Australia on $93 a day.
- Save money when you visit Belize. All the hotels in Belize to stay on points.
- Lie-flat Business Class. My review of Miami to New York Business Class for $94.
- Trapped in a glass box towering over Melbourne. Review: Eureka Skydeck, the best views of Melbourne.
- Need ideas for holiday gifts? Check out this year’s 25 great travel gifts under $25.
- Moove along. Hit the Cow Trails in San Luis Obispo
- Free trips, cars, and cash. How to get free stuff from Simon Mall.
Comment, share this post, tweet, or give me a +1.
Sign-up to get post updates by email, get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Monday 21st of November 2016
That Etihad first class looked glam. I recall enjoying that post a bit back. With the shower and all the trimmings. Thing that gets me is even Economy was really good, when we flew Etihad from Bangkok to NYC. Fab food, super service and we even got a nice little ice cream for being such nice passengers, because the only other folks who got the treat were rewards guys and gals, and we weren't.
Thanks for sharing!