Only 5 days left to register to earn up to 5,000 bonus Starpoints. Up to…
There’s a new Starwood Hotels promotion: Bonus Beginnings Earn up to 6,000 Starpoints.
You’ll earn 2,000 Starpoints per stay, up to a maximum of 6,000 Starpoints when you stay at participating Starwood Hotels and resorts from December 1, 2012 – February 28, 2013.
Although the image says the offer is for new members, I received this promotion offer via email and I’ve been a member of Starwood for a few years. I was able to successfully register.
Will that translate into the bonus points? Possibly. It always pays to register for every promotion, especially ones that are to you from a hotel/airline loyalty program.
Starwood is good about honoring their promotions.
For example during Starwood’s Better By the Night Promotion (read my Starwood Better by the Night post here), I earned the bonus points for my stay at the Sheraton Gateway LAX, the host hotel for the Frequent Traveler University LAX.
2 Easy steps in Bonus Beginnings Earn Up to 6,000 Starpoints:
- Register for the Bonus Beginnings promotion here by January 31, 2013.
- Stay at a participating Starwood hotel and resort including W®, Le Méridien®, Westin® and Sheraton® between December 1, 2012 – February 28, 2013.
Summary of the fine print:
- Registration by January 31, 2013 is required
- 2,000 bonus Starpoints will be received after each eligible stay
- Maximum of 6,000 bonus Starpoints
- Stays must be at SPG-participating properties from December 1, 2012, through February 28, 2013
6,000 bonus points is tempting. I might have to add a Starwood hotel or two to my upcoming hotel stay lineup. How about you?
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can Follow me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.