You can get a bonus of 10,000 Club Carlson points per night through December 31,…
You can earn 2 Club Carlson bonus points for gas purchases.
Every $1 you spend on gas purchases will earn you an additional 2 Club Carlson points between November 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013 when you pay with your Club Carlson Visa.
This is a targeted offer so check your snail mail. The offer came in a plain white envelope that looked like junk mail.
2 Easy Steps To Earn Club Carlson Bonus Points For Gas Purchases
1) Register online at http://www.clubcarlsonvisaoffers.com or call 1-866-927-8857 and give the promotional code from your letter by November 30, 2013.
2) Use your Club Carlson Visa for gas purchases between November 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013.
Bonus points will be retroactive. So if you register on November 30, 2013, all purchases made from November 1, 2013 will still count.
You will 7 points for every $1 spent (5 points + 2 bonus points).
You can earn a maximum of 5,000 bonus points.
In other words, you’ll earn 2 bonus points for $1 spent up to $2,500.
Too bad the 7-11’s in my area no longer accept credit cards for Vanilla Reload purchases….
Summary of the fine print:
- Registration by November 30, 2013 is required
- Eligible net purchases made between November 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013 will count
- Merchant locations must be classified as gas or gas stations
- A maximum of 5,000 bonus points can be earned
- Bonus points will be credited 10-12 weeks after promotion has ended
- Your Visa account must be open, have available credit and be current and not past due
Did you receive the mailer? If so, did you remember to register?
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.