Earn double AAdvantage Miles on Malaysia Airlines when you fly between February 15 – April 15, 2013.
To celebrate Malaysia Airlines joining the Oneworld Alliance, American Airlines is offering double AAdvantage miles when you fly on Malaysia Airlines.
2 Easy Steps to earn Double AAdvantage Miles on Malaysia Airlines:
- Register for the double AAdvantage miles promotion using promo code: MHDBL
- Fly on Malaysia Airlines between February 15 – April 15, 2013
Double miles are offered on a variety of fare codes in First class, Business Class, and Economy.
You’ll have more options and can fly on a new A380 when flying between Kuala Lumpur and London.
Beginning on March 1, 2013, Malaysia Airlines will fly an A380 to and from Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
The fine print doesn’t indicate if the double AAdvantage miles are restricted, nor how many miles you can earn so this looks to be an unlimited double AAdvantage miles promotion.
All that’s left to do after registering is to find some enticing fares. Can you guess what I’ll be doing tonight?
Summary of the fine print:
- Registration prior to travel, using promotion code MHDBL is required
- Double AAdvantage miles on eligible Malaysia Airlines flights between February 15 – April 15, 2013
- Must be an AAdvantage member to receive double AAdvantage miles
- Double AAdvantage miles on purchased fare codes: A, F, J, C, D, Y, B, H, K, M, L, V, or S on Malaysia Airlines operated flights.
- Bonus miles do not count toward elite status or Million Miler status.
- Double miles are calculated at 100% of the base miles earned
Did you remember to register for the double AAdvantage Miles on Malaysia Airlines promotion?
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can follow me on Twitter or like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Wednesday 6th of February 2013
[...] with the double miles on Malaysia Airlines promotion, the fine print does not indicate if this promotion is capped at only 50,000 AAdvantage miles. I [...]