Skip the plane and take the train during the Amtrak Double Days Double Points…
American Airlines has added new flights to and from Los Angeles and to celebrate has offered double points.
2 Easy Steps to Double Points Flying To And From Los Angeles
1. Register for the double points flying to and from Los Angeles promotion, using promo code LAX2013.
2. Fly American Airline’s nonstop service between Los Angeles (LAX) and any of the following cities between June 12 – September 30, 2013:
- Eugene, OR (EUG)*
- Redmond (Bend), OR (RDM)*
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT)**
- Indianapolis, IN (IND)**
- Columbus, OH (CMH)**
- Hartford, CT (BDL)**
- Northwest Arkansas (XNA)**
* For travel beginning June 12, 2013
** For travel beginning August 27, 2013
The double points offer is only valid for Business ExtrAA members and does not apply to American AAdvantage members.
Not a Business ExtrAA member? You can join the Business ExtrAA program here.
What is the Business ExtrAA program?
Summary of the fine print:
- Registration prior to purchase and travel is required
- Double points offer valid only for Business ExtrAA members
- Company must be enrolled in the Business ExtrAA program
- Business ExtrAA number must be on reservation
- Double point offer only valid on nonstop flights on American Airlines, American Eagle or AmericanConnection
- Offer valid only on nonstop flights between Los Angeles (LAX) and Eugene (EUG), Redmond (RDM), Pittsburgh (PIT), Indianapolis (IND), Columbus (CMH), Hartford (BDL) or Northwest Arkansas (XNA)
- Must book your flight between April 24 – September 30, 2013 for travel between June 12 – September 30, 2013
- Bonus points will post within 6-8 weeks after promotion ends
Did you remember to register for the double points flying to and from Los Angeles promotion?
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.