Skip the plane and take the train during the Amtrak Double Days Double Points…
Earn double points on Virgin America through March 31, 2015.
You’ll earn double Virgin America Elevate points on medium, long haul, and seasonal flights on Virgin America.
2 Steps to Double Virgin America Points
2. Fly on Virgin America by March 31, 2015.
Double Virgin America Points on These Routes
With this promotion, you’ll earn 10 Virgin America points for every $1 spent on flights between Los Angeles or San Francisco and:
- Austin (AUS)
- Boston (BOS)
- Cancun (CUN)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Dallas (DAL)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Los Cabos (SJD)
- New York City (JFK)
- Newark (EWR)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Puerto Vallarta (PVR)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Washington, DC (DCA / IAD).
And you’ll earn 10 Virgin America points for every $1 spent on flights between:
- Dallas (DAL) and New York City (LGA) or Washington, DC (DCA)
- New York City (JFK) and Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Las Vegas (LAS) or Palm Springs (PSP)
- Boston (BOS) and Las Vegas (LAS.)
Summary of the Fine Print
- Registration prior to flying is required
- Double points will only be earned on Virgin America operated flights
- Bonus points will not count towards elite status
- Bonus points will post within 4 to 6 weeks after flight
- Bonus points will not be earned if you’ve chosen to earn miles with a partner airline
Did you remember to register for the double points on Virgin America flights promotion?
Did you like this post? Feel free to comment below, share this post, or give me a +1.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.