If you're looking for extra airline miles, now's your chance. From now through December 31,…
Hotel promotions for first quarter 2013 are rolling in. Hilton’s first quarter 2013 promotion is called Double Your HHonors.
Under Hilton’s Double Your HHonors promotion you have the option to choose to earn Double Points or Double Miles when you stay at participating Hilton hotels and resorts from January 7 – March 31, 2013.
Choose wisely young Jedi because once you decide on Double Points or Double Miles your choice can not be changed.
2 Easy Steps to Double Your HHonors:
- Register for the Double Your HHonors promotion and choose double points or double miles.
- Stay at a participating Hilton hotels and resorts between January 7 – March 31, 2013.
Is the Hilton hotel or resort I want to stay at participating? Simply check the non participating hotel list for the Double Your HHonors promotion. If your hotel is not listed, you should be good to go.
Not a member of Hilton HHonors? Join Hilton HHonors for free.
Summary of the fine print:
- Registration prior to stay is required
- Eligibility period is January 7 – March 31, 2013
- Must book an eligible rate to qualify. Not sure what an eligible rate is? Read the ineligible rate list here.
- Maximum of 2 rooms a night will be credited to one Hilton HHonors account for the Double Your HHonors promotion
- Double points will be earned for incidental charges at all Hilton hotels and resorts except Hampton, Home2Suites, and Homewood Suites on Reward stays
- Bonus points will post 6 – 8 weeks post stay
Read the complete Double Your HHonors FAQs.
Be sure and register for the Double Your HHonors promotion if you have any Hilton hotels and resorts stays between January 7 – March 31, 2013.
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can Follow me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.