You can earn triple Club Carlson points at Country Inn & Suites hotels this summer.
When you stay two or more nights at any Country Inns & Suites in the United States, Canada and Latin American between June 1, 2014 to September 1, 2014.
2 Easy Steps to Earn Triple Club Carlson Points at Country Inns & Suites Hotels
1. Register for the Triple the Fun triple points promotion on the Club Carlson website by May 31, 2014.
2. Stay two or more nights at any Country Inns & Suites hotel in the United States, Canada and Latin American between June 1, 2014 to September 1, 2014.
You earn 20 Club Carlson points per $1 spent at County Inns & Suites. With this promotion you’ll earn 60 Club Carlson points per $1 spent.
You can use Club Carlson points at all Club Carlson hotels including:
- Country Inns & Suites
- Park Inn
- Park Plaza
- Quorvus Collection
- Radisson Blu
- Radisson Red
You get a lot when you stay at Country Inns & Suites Hotels
When you stay at Country Inns & Suites hotels you get:
- Free hot breakfast
- Free high-speed Internet
- Free newspaper (weekdays only)
- Free books to read with the Read It & Return Lending LibrarySM
Should you mattress run?
Triple points is a great offer but I don’t think it’s worth a mattress run. But it would be worth registering if you’re going to stay at a Country Inns & Suites during the promotional period.
I found a $63 night advance purchase rate at the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Saraland, Alabama.
With this promotion, you’d earn 7,560 Club Carlson points instead of the normal 2,520 Club Carlson points.
Summary of the fine print:
- You have to register for the promotion by May 31, 2014
- You have to stay 2 nights or more at participating Country Inns & Suites hotels in the US, Canada and Latin America between June 1, 2014 and September 1, 2014
- You’ll earn 60 Club Carlson points per $1 spent
Did you remember to register to earn triple Club Carlson points?
Did you like this post? Feel free to comment below, share this post, or give me a +1.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.