And the American miles keep rolling in. Earn up to 50,000 AAdvantage miles when you fly roundtrip from Dallas/Fort Worth and Seoul, South Korea.
Did you know that for 50,000 AAdvantage miles you could get a domestic roundtrip Business Class MileSAAver flight award?
2 Easy Steps to Earn Up To 50,000 AAdvantage Miles:
- Register for the earn up to 50,000 AAdvantage Miles promotion, using promo code: AAICN
- Fly roundtrip between Dallas/Fort Worth and Seoul, South Korea between May 9 – August 15, 2013
The chart below shows how many AAdvantage miles you can earn based on the class of service purchased and flown.
(Dallas/Fort Worth – Seoul, South Korea)
|Class of Service
(F, A, P)
(J, R, D, I)
(H, K, M, L, V, Q, S, O, N, G)
|Total miles earned reflect roundtrip travel and are not inclusive of elite status bonus miles.|
Don’t live in or near the Dallas/Fort Worth area? No worries, because American Airlines is offering our special introductory fares for First Class travel, Business Class travel and Main Cabin travel to Seoul, Korea from 47 different cities such as: New York (La Guardia), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Philadelphia (PHL), to name a few.
As with the double miles on Malaysia Airlines promotion, the fine print does not indicate if this promotion is capped at only 50,000 AAdvantage miles. I read the fine print as up to 50,000 miles for each flight from Dallas/Fort Worth and Seoul, Korea.
Summary of the fine print:
- Registration prior to travel is required, using promotion code AAICN
- Must be an AAdvantage member to receive bonus AAdvantage miles
- Bonus miles awarded on American Airlines marketed and operated nonstop flights between Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) and Seoul, South Korea (ICN) from May 9 – August 15, 2013
- One-way flights will receive half the bonus miles shown in the table above
- Bonus miles awarded on purchased fare codes: F, A, P, J, R, D, I, Y, B, H, K, M, L, V, Q, S, O, N, G
- Bonus miles awarded based on purchased booking class
- Bonus miles will post immediately
- Bonus miles do not count toward elite status or Million Miler status
Did you remember to register for the earn up to 50,000 AAdvantage miles promotion when flying between Dallas/Fort Worth and Seoul, Korea?
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can Follow me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.