Now's your chance to earn up to 65,000 Bonus Points with Hyatt during Hyatt's Imagine…
You can earn up to 65,000 Hyatt points in the Hyatt Stay More Play More promotion for Hyatt stays through April, 30, 2015.
Registration for the Hyatt Stay More Play More promotion is now open.
2 Easy Steps to Earn up to 65,000 Hyatt points with Hyatt Stay More Play More Promotion
Bonus based on Hyatt stay history
With previous Hyatt promotions, if you stayed 20 nights you earned 50,000 Hyatt points.
However, the Hyatt Stay More Play More promotion is based on your history with Hyatt. So if you rarely stay at Hyatt then you may get a lower bonus point offer. But if you stay at Hyatt hotels often, you’ll get a higher bonus offer.
As a Hyatt Diamond with a lot of paid nights I got the 65,000 bonus point offer if I stay 25 nights by April 30, 2015.
How many nights do 65,000 Hyatt points get you?
65,000 Hyatt points can get you:
- 13 nights in a Category 1 hotel like the Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort or the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
- 8 nights in a Category 2 hotel such as the Hyatt Regency Johannesburg (perfect if you took advantage of the $277 round-trip sale) or the Hyatt House San Juan
- 5 nights in a Category 3 hotel like the Hyatt Regency Dubai (a 30 minute drive away for those who booked the $178 round-trip fares to Abu Dhabi) or the Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach
- 4 nights in a Category 4 hotel such as the Grand Hyatt Melbourne or the Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf
- 3 nights in a Category 5 hotel like the Grand Hyatt Singapore or the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
- 2 nights in a Category 6 hotel such as the Andaz Liverpool Street London or the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino
- 2 nights in a Category 7 hotel like the Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa or the Park Hyatt New York
Getting 25 nights on the cheap
1. Weekends in big cities
Cities with lots of Hyatt hotels like Virginia and Dallas have cheap rates on the weekends.
You can usually stay at a Hyatt Place for $50 a night
2. Vegas, Baby!
Thanks to the Hyatt M life partnership, when you stay at participating MGM M life resorts, it counts towards Hyatt nights.
Participating M life resorts include:
- Mandalay Bay
- MGM Grand
- Monte Carlo
- New York New York
- The Signature
3. Points + Cash
You can reduce your cost when staying 25 nights at Hyatt by booking Points + Cash rates.
Because the point (pun intended) is to earn lots of Hyatt points, I’d only use Points + Cash as a last resort. So if you’re a night or two away from your targeted number of nights then it could be worth paying 2,500 Hyatt points to get your 65,000 Hyatt point bonus.
Summary of the fine print
- You have to register for the Stay More Play More promotion before your stay
- Paid Hyatt stays between January 15, 2015 and April 30, 2015 count
- Rates booked through Hyatt, including Points + Cash count
- Nights booked through discount sites don’t count
- You can only get points on 1 room per stay
Remember to register before your stay!
What was your Stay More Play More offer?
Did you like this post? Feel free to comment below, share this post, or give me a +1.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.