Unless you love baseball, the World Series probably isn't too high on your bucket list.…
Each year the Walt Disney World Resort offers free dining when you book a vacation to Walt Disney World by July 8, 2016. The free dining offer is available on select dates during the summer, fall, and holidays. Here’s how to eat for free at Disney World.
- How to Eat for Free at Disney World
- Disney World Resorts Included in the Free Disney Dining Plan
- Summary of the Fine Print
How to Eat for Free at Disney World
You can eat for free at Disney World when you book a stay at a Disney Resort hotel. The stay must be booked as a 5 night vacation package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and park tickets with the Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option. And you must book by July 8, 2016.
The free Dining Plan includes 2 meals and a snack per person for each night of your vacation. And you get a refillable mug! So unlimited free refills on soda, hot chocolate, ice tea, lemonade, and coffee.
Free dining is available:
- August 23, 2016 to October 1, 2016
- November 15, 2016 to November 21, 2016
- November 26, 2016 to November 28, 2016
- December 10, 2016 to December 21, 2016
Disney World Resorts Included in the Free Disney Dining Plan
You have to stay at a Disney World Resort hotel to eat for free. But not all Walt Disney World Resorts are included in the free Disney Dining Plan. Here’s a list of all the Disney World Resort Hotels that are participating in the free dining offer.
Free Dining Plan at Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios only
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels in the Free Disney Dining Plan
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Eat for Free When You Stay at These Disney Moderate Resort Hotels
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (only for stays starting August 23, 2016 through October 1, 2016)
Free Disney Quick Service Dining Plan at Disney Value Resort Hotels
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites only
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Summary of the Fine Print
- Vacation package can not be discounted 🙁 So you have to book through Disney World
- Everyone in the room has to be on the same package, including kids (3 years and older)
- Children ages 3 to 9have to order from the children’s menu (if available)
- Some rooms are excluded from the Free Dining Offer: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
The eat for free at Disney World offer is limited. So make your reservation soon.
You can eat for free when you book a 5 night vacation package at select Disney Resort hotels that include park tickets with the Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option by July 8, 2016.
The free Disney Dining Plan includes two meals and a snack for each person on every night of your vacation. You also get a Disney refillable mug which gives you unlimited free refills on soda, hot chocolate, ice tea, lemonade, and coffee.
Only certain dates in the summer, fall and over the holidays are eligible for the free dining offer.
Eating for free at Disney World is a good deal for some families, but is it a good deal for yours? Stay tuned to find out if the Disney World free dining program is right for you.
Pin this to your vacation, travel, travel tips, or Disney board:
Comment, tweet, or share this post.
Get the best credit card signup bonuses.
Got a question? Or want help, suggestions, travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Use the subscription box below to sign-up and get post updates by email.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.