This post may contain affiliate links. Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Please read my Disclosure and Privacy pages for more info.
You can get free Club Carlson Gold status through Feburary 28, 2014.
(Via Loyalty Lobby)
Note: Targeted offer so you may or may not get the free upgrade. But it never hurts to try.
2 Ways to Get Free Club Carlson Gold Status
- Join the Club Carlson program between July 8-18, 2013 and you’ll get gold status through February 28, 2014.
- Stay four times between July 29 to December 15, 2013 and you get gold status through February 28, 2015.
But what there’s more!
You get 1,000 miles when you stay at any Carlson Rezidor hotel between July 29 through September 30, 2013
What’s the catch?
And this might be targeted to select Delta SkyMiles members.
What’s so good about Club Carlson Gold?
- 2,000 bonus points when you book online
- Complimentary room upgrades (subject to availability)
- 50% bonus Gold points on every stay
- Early checkin and late checkout upon request (subject to availability)
Summary of the fine print:
- Offer valid for invited Delta SkyMiles Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Diamond who do not have a current or past Club Carlson℠ account.
- Offer valid is non-transferable.
- Offer valid only for individual accounts.
- Must join Club Carlson between July 8-18, 2013 to receive complimentary Club Carlson Gold Elite status, using targeted email address.
- Delta SkyMiles number must be provided on enrollment.
- Bonus SkyMiles will be posted within 4-6 weeks after promotion ends.
- It may take up to 2 weeks for Gold Elite status to be reflected.
I already have Club Carlson Gold status through the Club Carlson credit card. But if I didn’t and wasn’t already a Club Carlson member, I’d enroll since it never hurts.
Disclosure: Club Carlson credit offer link is provided as a courtesy. Travelingwellforless.com does not have a financial relationship with US Bank and/or Club Carlson except to the extent of having the US Bank Club Carlson credit card. Travelingwellforless.com is not compensated in any way if you use the credit card link.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.