This post may contain affiliate links. Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Please read my Disclosure and Privacy pages for more info.
In you case you missed them, here’s a round-up of this week’s miles and points offers, deals, specials, and other posts.
- $336 round-trip to Europe. Time to plan your vacation, flights to Europe from $336.
- Planning on skipping a connection? Here’s why you don’t want to miss your flight.
- 3 Night Hawaiian Vacation. Virgin America is giving away a trip to Hawaii.
- Missed the Amex 100k offer? Here’s how to use someone else’s Amex Platinum RSVP code.
- 60,000 Citi ThankYou points. Limited time offer for the Citi ThankYou Premier card.
- Free money from Amex. Get ready, “free money Saturday” is back.
- 50,000 IHG points. Accelerate your points with IHG’s new fall promo.
- 45,000 Marriott points. Stay at Marriott hotels and get up to 45,000 Marriott points in the Marriott MegaBonus promotion.
- Triple Hilton points. Stays at Hilton between September 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015, earn triple Hilton points.
- Save 25% at Hyatt. You’ll save 25% on stays of 3 nights at participating Hyatt hotels between September 1, 2015 and November 12, 2015.
- $15 off $300 in Visa gift cards. Last chance to get a $15 instant rebate on Visa gift cards.
- $20 gift card. You’ll get a $20 Staples gift card when you spend $300 in Amex gift cards.
- $29 cruises. Time to get your cruise on with these cheap cruise deals.
- Free Trip to Catalina. Do you know how to get a free trip to Catalina every year?
Did you like this post? Feel free to comment below, share this post, or give me a +1.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? To receive post updates by email, please use the subscription box at the top right of the page.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.