For a limited time, you can get 30% more Hyatt points. Get 30% More Hyatt Points…
Need more Hyatt points? How does 60,000 points sound? You can get up to 60,000 points with the Hyatt new promo.
Get up to 60,000 Points With Hyatt New Promo
Got upcoming Hyatt stays? You can get up to 60,000 points with the Hyatt new promo when you stay at any Hyatt worldwide from September 1, 2018 through November 30, 2018.
You have to register for the offer by October 15, 2018.
Here’s how many points you’ll earn:
You can earn a maximum of 60,000 bonus points. Points earned are bonus points based on nights stayed. They don’t count towards earning elite status but they’ll get you more points for free nights.
Consecutive nights are not required.
Stays at participating MGM Resorts in Las Vegas count towards the promo.
Pro-tip: Free night stays qualify for the bonus points.
What You Can Do With 60,000 Hyatt
With 60,000 Hyatt points you can get:
- 12 nights in a Category 1 hotel like the Park Hyatt Chennai or the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
- 7 nights in a Category 2 hotel such as the Hyatt Regency Johannesburg or the Hyatt Regency Birmingham – the Wynfrey Hotel
- 5 nights in a Category 3 hotel like the Grand Hyatt Bali or the Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach (if you got one of the $247 roundtrip flights to Hawaii)
- 4 nights in a Category 4 hotel such as the Grand Hyatt Melbourne or the Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara
- 3 nights in a Category 5 hotel like the Park Hyatt Mallorca or the Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami
- 2 nights in a Category 6 hotel such as the Andaz Singapore or the Park Hyatt Chicago
- 2 nights in a Category 7 hotel like the Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa or the Park Hyatt St. Kitts
How to Maximize This Offer
1. Las Vegas Hotels
Because of the Hyatt M life partnership, you get Hyatt night credit when you stay at participating MGM M life resorts:
- Mandalay Bay
- MGM Grand
- Monte Carlo
- New York New York
- The Signature
Pro-tip: You can find weekdays rates as low as $29 a night.
2. Weekends in Big Cities
You can get cheap hotel rates on weekends in big cities with lots of Hyatt hotels like Washington DC, Virginia, Chicago, and Dallas.
3. Points + Cash
You can reduce your cost when staying 25 nights at Hyatt by booking Points + Cash rates.
Because the point (pun intended) is to earn lots of Hyatt points, I’d only use Points + Cash as a last resort. So if you’re a night or two away from your targeted number of nights then it could be worth paying 2,500 Hyatt points to get your 65,000 Hyatt point bonus.
Summary of the fine print
- You have to register by October 15, 2018
- Bonus points are earned on Hyatt and participating MGM resort stays through November 30, 2018
- Rates booked through Hyatt, including Points + Cash and free nights count
- Nights booked through discount sites don’t count
- You can only get points on 1 room per stay
- Points will post 2 to 3 weeks after your stay
You can get up to 60,000 points with the Hyatt new promo for stays through November 30, 2018.
But to earn the points you have to register by October 15, 2018.
You can earn a maximum of 60,000 points on paid, points+cash, and free night awards.
Where are you going to use your 60,000 Hyatt points?
Comment, share this post, tweet, or give me a +1.
Got a question? Or want help, suggestions, travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Use the subscription box below to sign-up and get post updates by email.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.