You can get up to triple Starwood points when you stay at Starwood hotels between…
Hertz has gotten into the spirit of the holidays and has extended their Hertz Triple Points promotion.
The Hertz Triple Points promotion was originally scheduled to end on December 15, 2012 but has been extended to January 31, 2013.
2 Easy Steps to Earn Triple Points From Hertz
- Register for the Hertz Triple Points promotion here.*
- Rent a car from Hertz between now and January 31, 2013
Why should I care and how does this help me?
- It only takes 500 Hertz points for a free 1 day rental
- Hertz points transfers to airline miles (78 different airlines partner with Hertz including American, United, Delta), hotel points (Marriott and Priority Club), and Amtrak points
Summary of the fine print:
- * You must be a Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member to participate in the promotion. If you aren’t a Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, you can join Hertz Gold Plus Rewards here. There is no cost to be a Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member.
- Only residents of the US and Canada are eligible for the Hertz Triple Points promotion
- You must register the day before your rental to earn triple points
- Only paid rentals qualify
- Double dipping is not allowed
- Triple points apply to base rental points and President’s Circle and Five Star bonus
Have more questions? Read the FAQs of the Hertz Triple Points promotion here.
Are you registered for the Hertz Triple Points promotion? If not, are you going to register?
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can Follow me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.