The Wyndham 16,000 bonus points per night promotion originally offered this summer (August - October) to targeted…
Pump up your Hilton HHonors account and get closer to those free nights stays with the Hilton 1,000 bonus points per night promotion aka Hilton 1,000 Reasons.
From November 1 – December 31, 2012 you will earn 1,000 bonus points per night for every night you stay at Hilton Hotels and Resorts worldwide, including the Hilton family: Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Embassy Suites, DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites and Hampton.
Best part about this promotion? Bonus points are unlimited! You can earn a Hilton 1,000 bonus points per night for every night you stay.
There are 45 eligible days during this promotion so you could earn 45,000 points based on earning the Hilton 1,000 bonus points per night for every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday beginning November 1 through December 31, 2012.
Reward stays will earn bonus points!
If you add incidental charges to your room (ie. dining, etc) you can earn the Hilton 1,000 bonus points per night for your reward night stay. Be sure and read Accrual of Points Section 14 for the specifics.
2 Easy Steps to Hilton 1,000 Bonus Points Per Night:
- Registration prior to check-in is required.
- Stay at a participating Hilton property Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday night beginning November 1 – December 31, 2012
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Some Hilton properties are not participating in the Hilton 1,000 bonus points per night aka Hilton 1,000 reasons promotion. Read the list of Hilton properties not participating in this promotion.
- Some rates are not eligible for the bonus points (such as Priceline) so be sure to read Accrual of Points Section 3 if you have any questions or doubts about a rate you’re booking.
- Only 1 room will earn the 1,000 bonus points per night stay. So if you’ve booked multiple rooms for your family, you will only earn 1,000 bonus points per night.
- Unlimited bonus points can be earned. Worth mentioning twice.
- Bonus points will post 6-8 weeks after promotion has ended.
Remember to register for the Hilton 1,000 bonus points per night promotion.
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can Follow me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.