You can earn up to triple points during the Hilton More Nights, More Points promotion.
With this offer, you’ll earn double points on stays of one or two nights and triple points on stays of three nights or longer at Hilton hotels from May 3 2021 through September 6, 2021.
As with other Hilton promotions, points earned are bonus points in addition to the 10X Hilton points per dollar earned on paid eligible rates.
Pro-tip: Hilton elite members earn additional bonus points: Hilton Gold members get an 80% bonus on base points. Hilton Diamond members get a 100% base point bonus.
Hilton lowered the elite requirements this year: Gold status after 10 stays and Diamond status after 15 stays. You can get free instant Hilton Gold status from the Hilton Surpass card and Diamond status from the Hilton Aspire. Enrollment is required for select benefit.
While not as great as the Hilton Honors Unlimited Points offer, the More Nights More Points offer is worth registering for.
Registration for More Points, More Nights is required before your first stay.
You will not earn retroactive points if you did not register before you checkout.
With all offers, it’s a good idea to register even if you don’t have any hotel stays booked during the promotion period. Because if you end up staying at a Hilton hotel from May 3, 2021 to September 6, 2021 and didn’t register before your stay, you won’t earn the double or triple points.
Points will post six to eight weeks after your stay. But sometimes they post sooner.
Earn Points on Hilton Reward Stays
You earn points on Hilton reward stays because using points to stay for free at Hilton counts as an eligible night. So if you booked a points stay during the promotion period, you should register.
Pro-tip: Stays on points count for the More Nights, More Points offer, but you only earn points based on how much you spent. So if you’re staying for free, consider eating at the hotel restaurant or booking a service at the spa.
Earn More With Hilton More Nights More Points
You can earn more points during the Hilton Honors More Nights, More Points offer in four ways.
Book a Double Points Rate
You can maximize your point earning when you book a double points rate during the Hilton More Nights More Points promotion.
For example, you stay two nights at $100 a night double points rate during the promotion period. You’ll earn 6,000 points. Here’s how it breaks down:
- 10 points per $1 x $100 x 2 nights = 2,000 base points
- 10 points per $1 x 100 x 2 nights = 2,000 bonus points (double point rate)
- 10 points per $1 x $100 x 2 Nights = 2,000 bonus points (More Nights
And you’ll earn additional points based your elite status plus the extra points earned when you stay at certain Hilton hotels.
Choosing The Right Hotel
Another way to maximize points earned during this promotion is by choosing the right hotel. If you have Hilton Gold or Hilton Diamond status you earn additional bonus points per stay for different Hilton brand hotels.
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels: Hilton Gold and Hilton Diamond earn 1,000 bonus points
- Conrad, Curio, Hilton, and Doubletree: Hilton Gold and Hilton Diamond earn 1,000 bonus points
- Canopy and Embassy Suites: Hilton Gold earns 500 bonus points, Hilton Diamond earns 1,000 bonus points
- Hilton Garden Inn: Hilton Gold and Hilton Diamond earn 750 points
- Hampton and Homewood: Hilton Gold and Hilton Diamond earn 250 bonus points
- Home2 Suites: Hilton Gold and Hilton Diamond earn 100 bonus points
- Hilton Garden Vacations: Hilton Gold earns 1,000 bonus points, Hilton Diamonds earn 2,000 bonus points
By choosing one Hilton brand hotel over another, you’ll earn additional bonus points.
Shorten or Extend Your Stay
If you’re staying at a Hilton during the promo period, you could shorten or extend your stay to maximize your points.
Because you earn double points for stays of 1 or 2 nights, it could make sense to stay one night vs two. Or instead of only staying two nights, you extend your stay a night for three nights and get triple points.
Do the math to see if it’s worth it and figure out the time and inconvenience of switching hotels.
Pro-tip: This works best in larger cities with several Hilton hotels in the area.
Pay With Your Hilton Credit Card
When you pay with your Hilton credit card you can maximize your earned points.
- 7 points per dollar when paying with your Hilton Honors American Express card
- 12 points per dollar when paying with your Hilton Honors American Express Surpass card
- 12 points per dollar when paying with your Hilton Honors American Express Business card
- 14 points per dollar when paying with your Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card
You can earn up to triple points during the Hilton More Nights More Points promotion for stays from May 3, 2021 to September 6, 2021. Registration is required and points will post six to eight weeks after your stay.
Bonus points are awarded for all stays, including free stays using points. But because the amount of points you earn from this offer is dependent on
The information for the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card, Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card have been collected independently by Traveling Well For Less. The Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card and Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card are no longer available through TravelingWellForLess.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.