Registration for the Hyatt More Possibilities promotion begins today.
Earn up to 45,000 bonus points with the Hyatt More Possibilities promotion for every three night stay at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, including Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House™, or Hyatt Residence Club™ from March 1 – May 31, 2013.
2 Easy Steps to Earn Up to 45,000 Bonus Points With Hyatt More Possibilities Promotion
- Register for the Hyatt More Possibilities promotion starting February 15 – April 30, 2013
- Stay at a participating Hyatt hotel and resort worldwide between March 1 – May 31, 2013
You’ll earn 3,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points, for every three night stay, up to 45,000 bonus points.
You’ll earn an additional 20% bonus points if you have the Hyatt credit card.
A maximum of 9,000 additional Hyatt GoldPassport bonus points can be earned when you’re a Hyatt credit card holder.
Is this promotion worthy of a mattress run?
It makes sense to register and participate in this promotion if:
- you’ll be staying at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide during the promotion period of March 1 – May 31, 2013
- you want to requalify for Hyatt Diamond
- you’re participating in a Hyatt Diamond challenge
Maximize this promotion:
1) Just charge it
If you don’t have it already, get the Hyatt credit card.
The additional 20% bonus points will earn you 600 bonus points after every three stays.
2) Diamond’s are a girl’s best friend
Consider a Hyatt Diamond Challenge if you have top tier status at another hotel, if you don’t have Hyatt Diamond status.
The Hyatt Diamond Challenge only requires 12 stays in 2 months.
As a Hyatt Diamond member you’ll earn a 30% point bonus on the base points you earn when choosing points.
3) Chump Change
Several Hyatt properties are offering bonus Goldpassport points that are combinable with this promotion:
- The LA Hotel Downtown – 2,500 bonus Goldpassport points per night
- Grand Hyatt Aruba – 22,000 bonus Goldpassport points when you stay five nights or more
- Hyatt 48 Lex in New York – Triple bonus Goldpassport points for every eligible stay
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix – Double Goldpassport points for two nights stays beginning Friday or Saturday
- Hatt Regency Century Plaza Los Angeles – 2,500 bonus Goldpassport points for stays of two nights or more beginning Thursday, Friday or Saturday
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center – 2,500 bonus Goldpassport bonus for every eligible stay
- Grand Hyatt Shanghai – 3,000 bonus Goldpassport points after every eligible stay
- Park Hyatt Busan – Double Goldpassport points
- Grand Hyatt Bangkok – 2,000 bonus Goldpassport points after every eligible weekend stay
- Andaz Amsterdam – 2,000 bonus Goldpassport points
- You must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member
- Registration is required beginning February 15, 2013 and ends April 30, 2013
- Promotion Period is March 1 – May 31, 2013
- Must pay an Eligible Rate for a night to be considered an “Eligible Night”
- Award nights are not considered Eligible Nights.
- Only one room per Hyatt Gold Passport member can receive bonus points
- 3,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points will be earned after every three Eligible Nights during the Promotion Period
- Bonus points will post 2-3 weeks after your third Eligible Night (and after every three Eligible Nights thereafter) for stays in the U.S.
- Bonus points will post 4-6 weeks for nights outside the U.S.
I’ve registered for this promotion, have you?
Note: Credit card links are provided as a courtesy. No financial compensation is received.
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can follow me on Twitter or like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.