Traveling this summer and fall? Fly jetBlue this summer and you'll save on your fall…
Starwood has another promotion called Le Meridien Limitless Earnings.
As part of the Le Meridien Limitless Earnings promotion you’ll earn 1,000 Starpoints after your first eligible stay.
You’ll earn 2,000 Starpoints for each following stay.
2 Easy Ways to Earn Le Meridien Limitless Earnings:
- Register for the Le Meridien Limitless Earnings promotion by midnight ET on January 15, 2013
- Stay at a participating Le Meridien Hotel and Resorts in North America, Central America, and French Polynesia between December 3, 2012 – February 28, 2013
One of the best parts of this promotion is that it’s limitless. You’re only limited by the number of stays you can physically complete.
And this promotion is stackable with the SPG Power Up Promotion that I posted yesterday.
By combining both promotions it could definitely be mattress run worthy. The only drawback, not as many Le Meridien hotels in the US and only 14 participating Le Meridien hotels.
It’s definitely worth registering for in the event you find yourself staying at a Le Meridien hotel between now and February 28, 2013.
Summary of the fine print:
- Registration by midnight ET on January 15, 2013 is required
- Eligibility period is December 3, 2012 – February 28, 2013
- A list of participating hotels can be found here.
- Bonus Starpoints will post 2-4 weeks after qualifying stays
- Only eligible rates will qualify for the promotion
- There is no limit to the bonus Starpoints that can be earned.
Have questions about the Le Meridien Limitless Earnings promotion? The complete FAQs can be found here.
Apparently I missed posting this promotion last month despite having registered for it. Thanks to Perryplatypus for reminding me.
Are you planning on registering for the Le Meridien Limitless Earnings promotion?
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can Follow me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.