Interested in earning a free hotel night? You can earn up to 3 free hotel nights as part of the Marriott Rewards Megabonus 2013 promotion.
When you stay twice at a participating Marriott hotel during February 1 – April 30, 2013, you can earn a free night after your second paid stay.
A maximum of 3 free nights can be earned during the Marriott Rewards Megabonus promotion.
3 Easy Steps to Marriott Rewards Megabonus 2013:
- Register for the Marriott Rewards Megabonus promotion or call 1-888-MARRIOTT (1-888-627-7468) by March 15, 2013
- Stay twice at a participating Marriott hotel between February 1 – April 30, 2013
- Earn 1 free night after your second stay
Is this worthy of a mattress run?
Possibly, depending on if you can find several inexpensive Marriott hotel stays to earn a free night award. And if you were planning on using the free night award at a more expensive Category 4 hotel.
Summary of the fine print:
- Registration is required and must be completed by March 15, 2013
- Eligibility dates are February 1 – April 30, 2013
- Only paid stays qualify
- Maximum of 1 room per hotel will qualify for promotion
- Free night award can be used at a category 1-4 hotel
- Free night awards at not transferable nor can be given as a gift
- Free night award will expire 1 year after issued
- Free night award will be added to Marriott Reward account within 3-5 business days post second stay
Are you planning any Marriott stays to take advantage of the Marriott Rewards Megabonus 2013 promotion?
I’m registered because I found it’s best to register for every promotion especially if your travel plans are flexible. I don’t think I’ll do a mattress run but if a Marriott hotel figures into my travel plans, at least I’ve registered.
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can Follow me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.