Now you can earn Hawaiian Airlines miles with the MOGL Cash Back Dining Rewards Program.
When you enroll in MOGL, you’ll earn HawaiianMiles for dining.
The best part, those HawaiianMiles can be exchanged for cash back.
3 Easy Steps to Earn MOGL Cash Back Dining Rewards
- Sign up with MOGL and enter your HawaiianMiles number.
- Link a credit or debit card to MOGL.
- Dine at participating MOGL restaurants.
BONUS: From now until June 30, 2013, you will earn double HawaiianMiles.
MOGL? What is that?
MOGL is a cash back dining program, similar to the iDine program.
When you eat at participating MOGL restaurants and pay with a linked credit or debit card, you will earn cash back.
How does the cash back work?
Each $1 spent at participating restaurants earns 10% cash back.
I already do iDine or another airline dining program, why should I do MOGL?
iDine and the other airline dining programs have great restaurants, but not all restaurants.
You don’t have to drop your other dining program, just supplement it with MOGL.
This way you have more choices of where to earn miles and cash back.
- Must be a member in HawaiianMiles and MOGL to exchange cash-back for HawaiianMiles
- 100 HawaiianMiles bonus each month when Hawaiian Airlines Visa card is linked and used at MOGL participating restaurants
- All cash-back earned monthly is exchanged for HawaiianMiles
- Allow 6-8 weeks for HawaiianMiles to post to your account
- Cash-back earned prior to May 20, 2013 is not eligible to exchange for HawaiianMiles
- Double mile offer is valid from May 20 – June 30, 2013
I’m looking forward to trying MOGL. Especially since my go to fast food restaurant for those early morning flights is a participating restaurant in MOGL but not my other airline dining program.
Are you going to sign up for MOGL?
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.You can also follow me on Twitter or like me on Facebook.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.