Can you do me a favor? Please vote for us in the HerMoney Contest.
After this midterm election, you’re probably sick of hearing about voting. I totally get it.
But this vote will take only 1 minute (at most).
It has nothing to do with politics (thank goodness!).
Your vote can make a huge difference for us at Traveling Well For Less.
Plus, we’re the only travel blog in the contest.
Please Vote for Us in the HerMoney Contest
Traveling Well For Less is in a contest to be featured on the HerMoney podcast with Jean Chatzky.
Out of hundreds of blogs that entered, we made the top 10! Yep, I’m excited! 🙂
Here are the top 10 finalists (and nope, I didn’t purposely list us first):
- Debra Schroeder, TravelingWellForLess.com In my best Obi-Wan Kenobi voice, “this is the blog you want to vote for.” 🙂
- Jackie Jones, SugarAndMoney.com
- Jenny, GoodLifeBetter.com
- Justine Nelson, DebtFreeMillennials.com
- Kim Rowley, WorkinMyPajamas.com
- David Auten and John Schneider, DebtFreeGuys.com
- Jamila Souffrant, JourneyToLaunch.com
- Jen Smith, SavingWithSpunk.com
- Kelly McColgan, YouTube.com/FreedomInABudget
- Kitty, BitchesGetRiches.com
Here is where we need your help.
I need your vote.
3 Simple Steps to Vote for Traveling Well For Less
1. Go to the contest page.
2. When the scroll box is on my image, click the green “Continue” button,
3. Enter your name and email That’s it!
Pro-tip: You can only vote once. Voting closes at 12 am EST on November 21, 2018.
Can we count on your vote in the HerMoney Contest? I sure hope so.
Thanks for your support!
Comment, share this post, tweet, or give me a +1.
Get the best credit card signup bonuses.
Follow us on Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+
Got a question? Or want help, suggestions, travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Use the subscription box below to sign-up and get post updates by email.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.