The Sunday Someday weekly series features bucket list destinations and how to get there using…
Fly Cathay Pacific in Premium Economy to Hong Kong for $1,629 and earn Double Asia Miles.
Sale price valid from January 18 – January 22, 2013 for travel from March 1 – 30, 2013.
2 Easy Ways to Premium Economy to Hong Kong for $1,629:
- Book your ticket from January 18 – January 22, 2013
- Travel between March 1 – 30, 2013
$1,629 fares to Hong Kong are valid from New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
Cathay Pacific Premium Economy cabin features seats with a 38″ seat pitch and personal 10.6″ widescreen in-flight entertainment.
EXTRA BONUS: When you fly on Cathay Pacific, your flights earn credit towards elite status with American Airlines.
Earn miles when flying on Cathay Pacific marketed and operated flights for travel on an eligible published fare ticket. Miles are also earned on Cathay Pacific codeshare flights operated by oneworld carriers and oneworld affiliates.
Travel on Cathay Pacific Airways and affiliate airlines counts toward qualifying for AAdvantage elite status membership.
|Class of Service||Purchased Fares Booked in:*||Base Miles (elite status qualifying)||Class of Service Bonus Miles||Elite Qualifying Points per Mile Earned|
|First Class||A, F||100%||50%||1.50|
|Business Class||C, D, I, J||100%||25%||1.50|
|Premium Economy Class**||W, R, Eˆ||100%||10%||1.50|
|Full Fare Economy Class||Y, B||100%||1.50|
|No Mileage Credit*||K, M, L, V, Q, S, G, N||0%||n/a|
By purchasing the Premium Economy to Hong Kong for $1629 you could earn 100% elite status qualifying miles with a 10% class of service bonus and 1.50 elite qualifying points.
Summary of the fine print:
- Fares are subject to availability and are offered on a first come, first serve basis
- Limited number of seats have been allocated at the $1629 rate
- Offer is not combinable
- Sale prices are valid for purchase by 11:59 PM PST on January 22, 2013
- Fare may be eligible for AAdvantage miles, depending on fare class booked
- $25 extra charge for each transpacific sector for Friday – Saturday departures
- $100 cancellation fee (non-refundable after departure)
- $100 change fee
- No minimum stay.
- 6 month maximum stay
- Fares valid for US residents only, payable with a US credit card and US mailing address
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.