Thinking of visiting Hawaii this year? You can save 15% when you book your stay at any Hyatt hotel in Hawaii through December 31, 2015.
1 Easy Step to Save 15% at Hyatt Hotels in Hawaii
1. Book a “My Hyatt Rate” at any Hyatt hotel in Hawaii by June 30, 2015 for stays through December 31, 2015.
The discount is valid at:
- Andaz Maui at Wailea
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach
- Hyatt Regency Maui
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
Reservations can be made on the Hyatt website or by calling Hyatt at 1-800-591-1234.
You have to be a Hyatt Gold Passport member to take advantage of the discount. Not a Hyatt Gold Passport member? You can sign-up for free.
There’s no limit to how often you can use this discount. So if you’re bouncing between Hyatt hotels for extra stays for elite status, you can get the discount on all Hyatt Hawaii hotels.
So if you stay 3 nights at the Hyatt Regency Maui and 2 nights at the Andaz Maui the 15% discount applies at both the Hyatt Regency Maui and the Andaz Maui.
Can I Book Multiple Rooms?
Unfortunately, the discount is only valid for one room. Traveling with family and need two rooms? Book one room under your name and the second room under your partner’s name to get 15% off both rooms.
Summary of the Fine Print
- 15% discount is valid for Hyatt Gold Passport members
- Reservations have to be booked by June 30, 2015 for stays through December 30, 2015
- Discount applies to one guest room per night.
- Offer not valid on group and other promotional rates
- Blackout dates may apply .
Thanks to Miles From Blighty for letting me know about this deal.
Did you like this post? Feel free to comment below, share this post, or give me a +1.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.