You can get up to triple Starwood points when you stay at Starwood hotels between…
Registration for the Starwood Better By The Night Promotion is now open.
Here’s your 2 step way to earn unlimited double and triple Starpoints:
- Register for the Starwood Better By The Night Promotion by November 30, 2012.
- Stay at a participating Starwood hotel or resort between October 1 – December 20, 2012
- Earn Double Starpoints® on eligible stays of 1 or 2 nights
- Triple Starpoints on eligible stays of 3 or more nights
Plus, you can earn additional bonus Starpoints:
- 250 Starpoints when you book on spg.com
- 500 Starpoints when you book via the SPG App for iPhone®
And to sweeten the pot: Sheraton Gateway LAX, the host hotel for the FTU (that I talked about in this blog post titled FT University) miles and points educational weekend conference by Milepoint, is a participating hotel. Yet one more reason to book at the host hotel. And if you’re local, the Double Starpoints is an extra incentive to book a room.
Not all Starwood hotels and resorts are participating so be sure and check the list of Hotels & Resorts Not Participating in the Starwood Better By The Night Promotion before you book your stay.
Read the terms and conditions.
Have questions? Read the FAQs.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.