You could win a free night at Hyatt by sharing your ideas with Hyatt. Hyatt…
You can get 1 free night at Hyatt after you stay 2 nights at any Hyatt hotel in the United Arab Emirates.
1 Easy Step to a Free Night at Hyatt
Stay 2 nights or more at any Hyatt hotel in the United Arab Emirates from May 11, 2014, to September 30, 2014 and get 1 free night.
Hyatt hotels in the United Arab Emirates include:
- Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi
- Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi
- Park Hyatt Dubai
- Grand Hyatt Dubai
- Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga
20% Off and Kids Eat Free
You also get:
- a 20% discount on spa treatments (not including spa products)
- a 20% discount at participating restaurants and bars (tobacco and nonfood items excluded)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for up to 2 children (under age 12) at the hotel you’re staying in
- Children under 12 stay free
- Free access to pools, gyms, and recreational facilities
The offer doesn’t specify, but there might be a promo code. But I couldn’t find it listed on the Hyatt website. But my links above take you directly to the promo.
Summary of the fine print:
- Valid for stays between May 11, 2014, to September 30, 2014
- Offer not valid on group or convention rates and can’t be combined with other offers
- Rates are subject to availability
- Food discount not valid for room service, banquet services, tobacco, and non-food items
- 1 Child under age 12 eats free for 1 paying adult. Maximum of 2 children can eat free per 2 paying adults
- Children under age 12 stay free with paying adult
Sounds like a great deal for families.
Did you like this post? Feel free to comment below, share this post, or give me a +1.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.